Coron Palawan Tour Package (HASSLE FREE WITH AIRFARE)

Explore CORON PALAWAN
Php 10,449/person **Start up price**

***Price is subject to change without prior notice***

Coron Palawan Tour Package Inclusions:

• Roundtrip Airfare (Manila-Busuanga-Manila) via Cebu Pacific / PAL Express / Sky Jet
  • Roundtrip airport transfers
  • Two nights twin sharing accommodation (Mt Tapyas Hotel/ Coron Village Lodge/Islands View Inn whichever is available)
  • Daily set breakfast
  • Buffet picnic lunch and snacks on the island during Coron Island Tour
  • Air-conditioned van for all land tour transfers
  • Coron Island Tour (Visits: Twin Lagoon, CYC Beach,Skeleton Wreck, Banol Beach,Kayangan Lake and Twin Peaks)
  • Coron Town Tour (Mt Tapyas Trek, Maniquit hot spring dip,public market, town plaza, cathedral,Souvenir Shops and cashew factory.
  • **Please note that the above quoted price is for a minimum of 2 pax in a room and that rates and availabilities are not guaranteed until purchased.

Valid until further notice.

Joy P. Aquino
YM: joy.8wonderstravel@yahoo.com
Mobile: (63) 9175001396/(63) 9166965045
Telefax: (632) 846-8361 PLDT LAND-LINE: (632) 542-4266
Email: info@8wonderstravel.com
Website: www.8wonderstravel.com
FB fan page: www.facebook.com/8WondersTravelandTours

28 Responses to “Free and Easy Coron Palawan Tour Package 2014 with Airfare”

1. ameriza says:

greetings.

I’ll be taking a vacation with my boyfriend on july and i was looking at going to coron palawan..i saw a lot of nice places to go too..i was wondering if you can give me a good package for 3days 2nights stay..we wanna see the following destinations:

kayanga lake
    twin lagoon
    banol beach
    actually anywhere with a white sand beach will do..we just wanna explore coron..i hope you can help us…and also if possible to get the package with airfair included so we dot have to worry bout anything else anymore..if you can give me a good deal i can show it to my friends who wanna see coron as well..hope to hear from you..thank you very much..

2. ANNA TANYA AGUILAR says:

tour for 4 person 4D3N coron package with calauit safari tour on may 23-26 2011.your package include airfare right?
    thanks!

3. Ryan says:

Hi, I would like to know how much will be the coron tour package rate if we will travel on dec 10-13, only for 2 persons?

Thanks.

4. Anne Halen says:

please send me a quotation of a 4D3N stay in coron for 2 on December 26 onwards including airfare please…thanks

5. Melchor Monocay says:

Hi, please quote :

2 pax
    4 days 3 nights coron tour with airfare.
    December 12 to December 15

2 pax
    5 days 4 nights coron tour with airfare.
    December 12 to December 16

Thanks

6. Icy says:

Hi. Can you please send me a quotation of a coron tour package w/o airfare for 2 persons 4D3N on June 12-15 2012. Thanks

7. Federico Flores says:

Hi I would like to know how much is the coron tour package. we’re planning to go for a trip by march 27-30. just for 2 persons. Thank you

• Sonia says:

By Hayley Holbrook May 12, 2011 – 3:26 pmEl Nido is something the place is awemose, water is clear so so blessed to have witness the Great Creation of God We travel by van from Puerto Princessa about 4 hrs. stayed overnight. What a wonderful memories with my family .quite expensive though but worth seeing the place.

8. Beth says:

4d 3 N coron tour package for 5 with Calauit safari tour for June to July

9. Aileen Santarinala says:

I would like to inquire about your package for Coron Palawan Tour, specifically on April 4-8, 2013 for 2 adults. So that’s 5D-4N. How much total and which Hotels we can choose from? What are the inclusives?

10. Kristine Tolopia says:

please send me a quotation of a 4D3N stay in coron for 2 on March 14-18 onwards including airfare**thank you!…

11. Cherry Tovera says:

How much it will cost travel date for Feb. 28- Mar. 02 for 2 persons -Coron tour packages with airfare.

Thank you!

12. Rosemarie says:

Can you send me a discounted package including airfare for 30pax on April 5 to 8 2013 vacation to coron. Thank you

13. jennifer Lening says:

Hi, I would like to know how much will be the package rate if we will travel on May 13-15 2013, 2 adults and a 1 child

14. audrey hernandez says:

please send a proposal for 8 pax.. 5d4n All in tour packages.. Intend tovisit coron this july 2013… Thank you

15. Iman R Wasfy says:

Seems interesting.Pls send us more details, coz we r planning to go there this coming May 16, from Riyadh.We want to know the exact amount n d hotel u can accommodate us.

16. Michelle says:

How much is a 4D3N Coron Palawan Tour Package (WITH AIRFARE)?
    and also can I have an itenerary for the tour.

tentative travel dates:
    -August 24-27, 2013
    -April 10-13, 2014

thanks

17. Au says:

Hi there. can you possibly give me a quote for a 4D3N Coron Palawan Tour package with airfare for 4 heads travelling on the 17th of April. Yes. next week :) Will book ASAP as soon as I hear from you.

thank you!

18. Beth Molines says:

hello , i tried to call you on landline but is out of order, may I request the itenarary of the packages for 2 coron palawan , and if has a new landline number is as best, ty send me at alexander201155@yahoo.com.

19. Marinel Santamaria says:

Hi po magkanu package tour ninyo good 2 person..oct 31- nov 3 at coron Palawan plz inform me to my email marinelsantamaria@yahoo.com

20. joanne ong says:

Hi hello. I would to inquire for a 3 days and 2 nights accomodation to coron palawan with airfare for 2 person. Please send us a suggested iterinary. Tnx.

21. Raymund apape says:

Pla give me qutation for two to coron palawan.package 3 day 2 nights.leaving dec 10.thanks

22. Marie says:

Good day!

I would like to ask for a quotation for Coron with airfare or Ilocos tour on Holy Week 2014 (April 18-20) for 2. Please include the itinerary. Kindly reply through my email. Thank you.

23. Michelle says:

I looking for package tour for Palawan on Jan 13-16 2014 for 2 , with the quortaion and airfare.. Also what are the itinerary. Thanks

24. Loreta king says:

im looking for package tour for coron palawan on april 27-30 2014 for 8 people how much will cost me per person with airfair as well.

25. Janice says:

Hi! I would like to request for a quotation for a package tour in CORON with airfare from Manila. I’d like to go there on the 2nd of March to 5th of March, 2014.

Thanks!

26. KING EMMANUEL QUEZADA says:

I would like to inquire for a 4D3N for Coron Palawan package with airfare for 2 people…please include itinerary…. tentative dates May 6-9, 2014 or May 18-21, 2014… thanks..

27. Vangie Gutierrez says:

Good day, Can you please quote for me 3D/2N for 4 pax on April 16-18, 2014 . thanks

1st – Coron, Palawan Package
    2nd – Camiguin Island (including airfare)